Are you a student enrolled in an animal related college curriculum and would like to gain experience in captive wild animal care?Bam Animal Clinicss is currently accepting applicants for internships at our facility.
- Gain professional hands-on animal care experience at a wild animal sanctuary and educational facility.
- Provide support to full-time sanctuary staff.
- Enhance productivity and efficiency of animal husbandry at the sanctuary, assisting in maintaining high standards of care.
- Minimum age is 18.
- Dates are flexible and positions are filled as needed year-round.
- Internships are non-salaried but can possibly include a stipend. Lodging and meals are provided.
- Internships are for a period of 4 weeks to one year and require a minimum of 40 hours per week. The longer you are available to stay, the higher your chances of selection.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a college curriculum and have completed at least two years of college in a degree program or have graduated with a degree in Biology, Animal Psychology, Zoology, or other related field.
- One school reference (school contacts/phone numbers, NOT letters) must be submitted with the application.
- Two letters of reference including addresses and contact numbers from two individuals not related to you who have known you for over a year submitted at time of application, preferably from volunteer work or employment.